1. No Compensation or Benefits Paid to Testimonials. None of the testimonials on this site receive (i) affiliate commissions based on sales of products or services for which they give testimonials, or (ii) free promotional materials or free products or services to review.
2. Generally Expected Results from Our Products/Services. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of "success story" or "best-case" scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request - email compliance officer at this email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not request substantiation data from us, you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonial are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
3. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonials are giving their honest opinions. If you're not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a "success story"/"best-case" scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
4. The information presented herein represents the view of the author as of the date of publication. Because of the rate with which conditions change, the author reserves the right to alter and/or update his opinion based on the new conditions, and the author is not obligated to update this information.
5. Subjective Subject Matter Disclaimer For 3rd Party Author Everything posted on this site are views of others and have either been submitted to us, or found on the Internet and published as a fair use. The views expressed on this site are solely those of 3rd party authors and do not in any way reflect our views. This site is solely a provider of useful articles and hereby disclaims all liability for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this website. We are not obligated to update any information attributable to 3rd party authors.
6. Disclaimer Regarding Diets and Restaurant Recommendations. We do not guarantee that any recommendation will meet your diet requirements, or that any reference to any food, beverage, or restaurant will match the description provided by us. We do not assume any liability for any adverse reactions to food or beverages, or restaurants recommended. Each user is solely responsible for determining his/her food and beverage choices.
7. Disclaimer Re Health and Rehabilitation We provide guidance and clarification for rehabilitation prescriptions provided over the Internet and by other materials available our website. This information and these materials are intended only to assist a licensed physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, certified athletic trainer, or other appropriately certified professional's physical rehabilitation recommendation effort. We are not a medical organization and cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis conditions. If you experience any pain or discomfort, or if you have a change in medical condition, you should immediately seek appropriate medical attention.
8. Exercise Disclaimer Not all exercise is suitable for everyone. To reduce the risk of injury, consult your doctor before beginning this or any exercise program. The instruction presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling. If you have had a joint replacement or if you have osteoporosis, or any other special medical condition, follow all precautions.
9. Diet Disclaimer This website is not a substitute for medical advice. If you are beginning a health or weight control program, consult your physician before using products or services discussed on this website, or making any other dietary changes. All of the information provided in and through this website is intended solely for general information and should not be relied upon for any particular diagnosis, treatment, or care. Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or any other government regulatory body.
10. Disclaimer for Dietary Supplements. The products sold on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Although available as a dietary supplement, our products have not been approved by the food and drug administration (FDA) (TGA) for human or veterinary use at this time.
11. Disclaimer Medical Atlantis offers wellbeing programs that may or may not work for you. Always seek independent medical advice before undergoing any programs we offer and make a sound choice that this is what you want to do and from a personal medical practitioner independent from us supports your choice and this path. No advice This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such. Limitation of warranties. The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ATLANTIS makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Atlantis
Salud does not warrant that: the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading. Professional assistance You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or another professional healthcare provider independent of Atlantis Salud. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. If you undergo any therapy, treatment, nonproven medical therapy or treatment and have an adverse reaction, seek medical advice as soon as possible. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website or because of comments or opinions of others. Liability Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
12. Payments and Fees Payment is required once you have made the choice to move forward, usually 7 to 14 days after we first made contact, and all is made clear. We offer a $7,750 to $9,750 Program as a get to know us” start. Soon after that, if you choose a more aggressive program, payment is required pre-arrival and early enough for us to design your program and order the special products for you. The client. Atlantis offers wellbeing programs in 4 combinations. Detailed on the home page. We give 7 days cooling off. If you change your mind, notify us with-in 7 days, we will refund you 100% on return of all products. We request that the unopened products be returned at your expense and offer full refund as long as they arrive with-in 30 days in resalable condition. After 8 to 14 days and beyond, we offer no refund on Products and services. A note is made on special circumstances and please ask and if possible, we will see if we can help. The request for a refund, detailing why and the days, weeks and months that we have been working with you, we request in writing those details to be in writing. In that letter, please detail how long the client has been on the program, and a list of products you wish to return, along with use by dates. If we agree on and you sign off on that agreement and accept that it will be final and no other action, terms, negotiation will be entered into, we may provide a % refund. If you book in to come to Atlantis and for some reason cannot come for any reason, your IV Products must be destroyed. Under Law the products are made per person, and because of the need to follow and track product problems in the USA, internationally, IV Products are scripted for the client, patient, person and those products are disposed of if you do not arrive. Therefor they cannot and are not refundable or returnable to our suppliers. The first month at the clinic is 100% non-refundable, but we are happy to refund the second and third month, less products and less hotel fees, out of pocket expenses etc. The fees and flights we spent money on to pick up products and all out of pocket expenses will be deducted and a processing fee of 20%. Please understand, we only have room for 4 clients, and rooms cannot be replaced with a new client for 2 months. It takes that long to evaluate and organize new products for them. We cover all expenses here for your Health Retreat. From airport to hospital to our clinic and back to the airport. We do not cover medical expenses that are not included in the described program. EG Emergency surgery. Emergency treatment. Emergency Evac. Miner surgery, day surgery usually costs under $2,750. Large surgery usually costs less than $27,750 and we need a deposit on either of those to take you to the hospital. We negotiate a special price and add a 10% fee on top of the fees they charge and any additional nurses we provide so you get an English-speaking person sleep in the room with you 24 hours a day. All cases up till the typing of this document, clients have had more than a 20% refund on this price because of Atlantis negotiating the price. All clients to date have commented that the surgery was way better and the hospital is a lot cleaner and better service is provided then they got in Australia, USA and Russia. Before you arrive, we require you pay for travel insurance and subject to the insurance company’s terms and conditions, some or all or none of these fees may be covered. They do not cover pre-existing conditions.
Please also read the For Your Information Link