This is a safe, clean, and relaxing method of removing toxins and waste from the colon or large intestine. Colon Irrigation-Colon Hydrotherapy uses special very safe equipment to gravity feed water gently into the colon, sometimes mixed with herbs and other natural liquids, including Ozone.
It is like the dentist, you don’t get that excited over the visit, but in some cases it is necessary and you are happy you done it.
The colon is a repository of all the accumulated waste in the body and colon cleansing removes the accumulations of toxins-colonic wall build-up from the walls of the large intestine. These build-ups can putrefy, harbor parasites or pathogenic gut flora to cause symptoms of general ill-health, body smells including bad breath, gas, and energy loss. Most devastating to your health is that while the bowel is inflamed, the body stops any nutrition being absorbed as a defense mechanism we believe.
Colonic hydrotherapy should be done three times a week for two weeks, week rest and two weeks.
ATLANTIS theorizes that not doing this may be one of the greatest causes of zero health results because prescribed drugs and pain killers often cause constipation, delaying the elimination of the toxins. Also improving absorption of the nutrition as well as medications you are prescribed may be a reason some get stronger while others don't. In addition to general Wellbeing, those on pain killers and those suffering from constipation may also enjoy the relief brought about by Colon Irrigation-Colon Hydrotherapy.
Purchase in 6 treatment packs for a very reduced price.
1. Makes the digestive system more effective As the colon is cleansed, it pushes waste through your system, clearing the way for good nutrient absorption.
A clean colon from a colon detox allows waste to pass easily.
2. Maintains regularity and prevents constipation — especially when it's chronic — causes a sluggish digestive response, which in turn leaves waste in the system longer. This increases the likelihood of certain conditions and irritations, such as hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
3. Increases energy Releasing the toxins from your body is rejuvenating because it refocuses the energy usually used for forcing waste through your intestines to other parts of your body. People who have undergone colon detoxification say they have better blood circulation, more restful sleep, and a boost in energy.
4. Increases the body's absorption of vitamins and nutrients A colon that's been cleansed allows only water, vitamins, and nutrients to be absorbed into the bloodstream, creating an unobstructed path for essential nutrients to filter into your body.
5. Improves concentration Poor diet and ineffective vitamin absorption can cause you to become distracted and lose your concentration. The buildup of mucous and toxins in your colon can keep your body from getting what it needs to function, even if you eat a consistently healthy diet. Cleansing the colon with a detox diet can be the difference between feeling alert and not being able to focus. This has far-reaching ramifications for work, your relationships, and your overall health.
6. Kick-starts weight loss Foods lacking in fiber move through the digestive tract at one-quarter the pace of high-fiber choices. This slow-moving food produces excess mucous that literally sticks to the intestinal walls, weighing the intestinal tract down with pounds of decaying fecal matter. Colon cleansing has the potential to aid weight loss; some people claim to have lost up to 20 pounds over the course of a month. The average human colon weighs about four pounds empty and can hold up to eight meals' worth of food before digestion finally occurs. A colon cleansing can result in significant weight loss and kick-start your metabolism, as well as refocus your attention on better food choices and whole-body wellness.
7. Decreases risk of colon cancer All the toxins that you eat, drink, breathe, and absorb through your skin end up processed by your gastrointestinal system, kidneys, and liver. If they're not forced from your organs as quickly as possible, they can wreak havoc on your body's systems. By releasing stagnant body waste, you reduce the causes and the risk of polyps, cysts, and cancerous growths in your colon and gastrointestinal tract.
8. Increases fertility Colon cleansing, as well as increased fiber intake and healthy food choices, improves regularity and helps keep your weight under control. Fat is estrogen-based, and if too much is present, becoming pregnant becomes more difficult. A colon that is weighed down by years of buildup can also press on the uterus and surrounding reproductive organs in women, causing strain. Colon cleansing rids the body of many chemicals and toxins that affect the egg and sperm. Many naturopaths recommend that both partners undergo colon cleansing before attempting pregnancy.
9. Maintains pH balance in the bloodstream Foods that cause colon blockages are acid-forming — particularly high-protein diets without enough fiber. This leads to general malaise in the body. The colon's tissue eventually becomes inflamed, reducing its ability to do its job, which is to allow only water, minerals, and vitamins to pass into the bloodstream. If yeasts, molds, fungus, bacteria, parasites or fecal material enter the bloodstream and connected tissue, the body's pH will be thrown out of balance.
10. Improves whole-body well-being Ridding the colon of waste and toxins by releasing layers of colon buildup can lead to feelings of lightness, increased energy, and overall good health.